Monday, September 1, 2008

Ava Kelly


Since I found out I was pregnant with our 2nd child i knew we were having a little girl. it was just a gut feeling, and though I always wanted to have all boys, she has been and addition to our family that was well needed. Her smiles are infectious, and her laugh can actually make you laugh to the point of tears or wetting your pants. She has learned to sit up on her own, roll over and before we know it will be crawling! And she is only 6 months old. Hard to believe she had accomplished so much in such a small time. makes you forget how fast things really go till you have a 3yr old and a baby! She is our little blessing, and I can't wait to see what she grows up to be and weather or not she is going to have curly hair like her mama.

1 comment:

Kate McKellar said...

I'm so excited that you joined the world of blogging! I love it! Your family is so cute too! I love the family pic of eating ice cream... I took that picture! I'm looking forward to seeing all of your posts in the future!!